2011年7月18日星期一

8217;elle a encore

I passed my test with a very high mark! Rosetta Stone Online
Thank you! Besides studying French in H.S. and college (I have my degree in it), I keep in touch with my homestay “mom” who lives near Cannes, France. I visit her every year (for 25 years now!), and try to spend 2-3 weeks in France. My husband and I (and our 2 young kids) love France and we have our eye on a beautiful mas in the Luberon…si je gagne au lotto!Your blog is a great connection not only to the language, but to the history and culture of France. I would love to do what you do–and it’s fun to live vicariously thru your adventures in France. Keep up the good work! I will continue visiting your site regularly.November 22, 2009 at 9:20 amReply Peter Kooy(244)I’m a longtime retired teacher, age 73, and have followed your site for some years in conjunction with a senior center French class. My principal interest is readling the literature in the original languages. Beyond my native Dutch, I read in Spanish, French, German and Italian as well as English, of course. I’m currently trying to learn Russian. Should you read a recent French writer whose work you like, I would be receptive to recommendations. The French classics have largely been read.November 22, 2009 at 4:29 pmReply Nicholas Arquette(245)Bonjour, tout le monde.Je m’appelle Nicolas Arquette. J’habite a Wisconsin d’Etats Unis. Pendant deux ans, j’ai visite ce site souvant. J’ai etudie francais pour quatre ans. J’adore ce cite parce’que est tres instructif.A la prochain.NicolasNovember 22, 2009 at 5:15 pmReply Rosetta Stone Greek
Sylvain(246)To G. Keyes (message 219):“It is interesting to note that reading books from the Napoleonic times, (e.g. War and Peace, etc.) the language spoken by all educated people in the western world (Russia, Poland, United State, etc.)was French.”Not only in the Napoleonic times. French was the great international language since the Middle Ages. For example, english kings were a long time French speakers, not English speakers. And the motto of the british monarchy is still in French today.English became the first international language only after World War 2.Pour ma part, le fran?ais est ma langue maternelle. Je suis venu sur ce site pour la première fois en 1999. Ayant étudié l’anglais et l’espagnol au collège puis au lycée, j’ai toujours eu envie de voir comment le fran?ais était enseigné en tant que Langue Etrangère.Je suis donc arrivé sur ce site où je me suis fait une amie de Denver dans le Colorado avec qui je n’ai malheureusement pas pu garder le contact.Après quelques années d’absence, j’ai eu envie d’y revenir y’a quelques semaines. Pour essayer de retrouver l’amie en question (qui n’est visiblement plus ici) et pour éventuellement apporter mon aide à ceux qui veulent apprendre cette langue que j’aime.Ca fait plaisir de voir qu’elle a encore ses amoureux un peu partout dans le monde.November 22, 2009 at 8:10 pmReply Rosetta Stone Arabic

0 评论:

发表评论

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More