2011年7月7日星期四

to bite Rosetta Stone Indian

A Shushan account, you can create four characters. I just created two family roles, was about to create a Yaozu time, damn system I do not know where to pop out from the npc a very glamorous beauty. Smile stopped me and said: "Hello, Shushan not create characters of different camps and you have selected the human family, not to build Yaozu."
"This is ... my God, this woman really is coquettish ..." I saw this in the name of npc Cui Ying two small print on his head, suddenly come to understand, what the roots of troubles. The Shushan ranked first in the strange woman, and she Exquisite, beautiful, punch delivered, slender legs ... ... Rosetta Stone Greek

Just as I was color on the occasion of the soul granted, totally forgot to hear what Cui Ying said. Since I can not choose Yaozu, I casually and created two characters, did not carefully select Properties. Cui Ying disappeared when I suddenly saw that he inadvertently, did not even see the character of the property. Rosetta Stone Indian

"Bird! Trumpet are people ah, the property is too low, will be trouble!" I cried side, while you want to delete this character, but when my eyes swept away, suddenly stunned a little bit reluctant to bite.
Rosetta Stone Language

0 评论:

发表评论

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More