2011年7月22日星期五

Leah was pretty hungry.

scent than I was to the speed contest. She kept to my right side, running with me rather than racing
against me.

Were getting pretty far out here,she commented.

Yeah. If Sam was hunting strays, we should have crossed his trail by now.

Makes more sense right now for him to bunker down in La Push,Leah thought. He knows we're giving
the bloodsuckers three extra sets of eyes and legs. He's not going to be able to surprise them.

This was just a precaution, really.

Wouldn't want our precious parasites taking unnecessary chances. Rosetta Stone Hindi


Nope,I agreed, ignoring the sarcasm.

You've changed so much, Jacob. Talk about one-eighties.

You're not exactly the same Leah I've always known and loved, either.

True. Am I less annoying than Paul now?

Amazingly... yes.

Ah, sweet success.

Congrats.
Rosetta Stone V3




Page 186


Generatedby ABC Amber LIT Converter,




We ran in silence again then. It was probably time to turn around, but neither of us wanted to. It felt nice Cheap Rosetta Stone Software

to run like this. We'd been staring at the same small circle of atrail for too long. It felt good to stretch our
muscles and take the rugged terrain. We weren't in a huge hurry, so I thought maybe we should hunt on
the way back. Leah was pretty

hungry.

0 评论:

发表评论

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More